Did you know
Postet by Kudret
- Every 4th person in the world does not have enough to eat.
- A child dies every 5th second for want of nourishment
- Every two weeks as many people lose their lives as did in Tsunami Catastrophe in 2004.
- 300 million children suffer from malnutrition.
- 50 % of the one-year-old children in the developing countries suffer from anaemia because o deficiency of iron.
- One milliard children and teenagers suffer from starvation, disease or hard physical labour. (they are 45% of the total number of children in the world).